My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Notebook Poetry Slice

I went on a hunt in my notebook today. I found this entry from January. I decided to take it, change the tone a bit but use a few of the lines.




flowing white
princess bright
from dark to light
our hearts ignite

show me the way
to the vaporizing fires
and may love burn on
in our lives forever



The host on this lovely Poetry Friday in March is Mary Lee at A Year of Reading.

And...Why not slice up a poem for today's Slice of Life Challenge with Stacey and Ruth at Two Writing Teachers.


6 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    It's fun to peek into your notebook. Thank you for sharing this poem. Hearts igniting and burning love forever sounds so passionate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem - intense words for a powerful love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love getting a peek into someone's notebook. It is exciting; almost forbidden feeling. I enjoyed the poem you wrote above but I also really liked the one you wrote in your notebook. Thanks for sharing both. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to peek into your notebook...illustrations too! I liked both poems...and was glad I took the time to enlarge the notebook to read the poem there Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the look into your notebook. The poem is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your notebook, too, Betsy. Wonderful love poem, & I like the illustration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!