My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Late Night Cooking

We had a long day today. Just busy normal stuff, but it felt long. We had plans to get groceries early. Didn't happen. We had plans to make eggplant parmesan for dinner, hmmm...would that happen? Well, it actually did and it was actually delicious. I realized as I was taking the time to do the multi-step process this was a great slice of my life, so here is the photo progression of my eggplant parm.

Slice, season, roast (half naked, half bread crumbed)!

 Simmer, stir, taste!

 Check, double check, keep going!

 Layer, layer, drool :)

  Sprinkle, bake, wait.
 Dread, dread, dread....

Oooh, Aaaah, yum!

9 comments:

  1. I love the photo progression and the three word captions. What a delicious slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ramona....this post is cool because of the photos and the captions. The worst part about cooking -- the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! My anticipation was growing the whole time! I have never made eggplant parmesan, but by looking at your photos, I think I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so fun to read! It made me hungry looking at those photos. I so wish I was a better cook. Good thing I've surrounded myself with friends who bake and cook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! Glad you had something nice to round out your day...something yummy for your rumbly tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I love to cook, and it's great to see another who enjoys the pleasure of cooking a homemade dinner after a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great slice! Loved the pictures. I love to cook too, but dread the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pictures, but eggplant? Not my fave. You almost make me want to try it. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! How I wish I liked eggplant because this dish looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!