My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 18, 2013

One of Those Came to Visit

It was one of those days. You know the ones. Everyone has them once in a while. You ask, "Why? What is different today?" You don't get an answer most of the time. It comes to visit and it goes, or at least I hope in this case it goes away for a long time. This is one of those kind of weeks that presents different challenges. Lots of deviating from the schedule. Lots of extras. Here's to Monday going on vacation for a little while and me enjoying Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Amen! We have snw coming our way...I am so hoping for a snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some days when I wonder if it's external or internal. I describe some days as simply "open wound days." My college roommate and I used to recognize when we felt this way and there's really no other way to describe them. These are days when you feel fragile and can't shake things off as easily. Not sure if this is what your'e describing, but I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Tuesday comes and chases those Monday blues away for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking that if Tuesday's child is full of grace, maybe tomorrow will also be full of grace (=refreshed).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was definately one of those days today. Tomorrow will be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even in the wake of one of those days, your attitude is great. I know this sounds cheesy, but as I read a little tune popped into my head! "The sun will come out tomorrow..." Here's to a sunny (or really snowy?) day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that 'full of grace'; I can use a little grace, & will probably write about it tomorrow. Thanks Betsy for writing such apt words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!