So many celebrations are unfolding this week.
- Ruth Ayres shared Chalk-A-Bration with her readers at Ruth Ayres Writes this week.
- I will get to be a guest blogger on Two Writing Teachers this week....I must be dreaming.
- My son and daughter had their open house tonight and are excited for the school year to begin next week.
- I re-united with several of my former students young and old tonight.
- My classroom is nearly ready for students to come in and learn.
- In a few days I will officially be a first grade teacher.
- Summer is transitioning into to school and though I hate to say goodbye, I get to say a lot of hellos.