My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 21, 2016

Day 21 of 31 #SOL16

Things that made me smile today:

"Mrs. Hubbard, remember that time in first grade when you got the hiccups and,"
"AND you told me to take thirteen sips! Yes, Jolie, I remember. I even think I wrote about that. Let's see if I can find the story."
I read Jolie the story from back in October of 2013 and we smiled.

I was on my way to the store and looked in my rear-view mirror to see a very elderly man in a full on yawn. His adorable wife at his side. We sat at a stop light and I just kind of stared at the two of them. They looked so sweet and charming.

I got to have a twenty-minute conversation with my good old friend from way down in the kindergarten hall. Even though the topic of conversation was a bit frustrating it was really nice to chat.

My daughter needed a new pair of shoes for her music concert on Wednesday night. I made a quick run to the store and found three pairs. One was bound to work, right? YES! One of them is perfect.

I have written for 21 days and have ten more to go! That is smile worthy for sure.


5 comments:

  1. I love it celebrate the moments that make you smile😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't think I could do it this year, and now here we are, on Day 21 and plenty to smile about! Glad you're feeling the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that 13 sips little story too! I love when you take a moment to remember all that makes you smile! Glad it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this format. Thinking about all the things that make you smile in a day is such a positive perspective. Bound to make you grateful and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know someone else who enjoyed that 20 minute chat even if the topic didn't make her smile. :) Such great things to make you smile today. They made me smile to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!