Today was the day that wouldn't end.
- Four meetings eating every moment that I might have been able to breathe.
- One meeting that had to be rescheduled because I completely forgot about it, probably because I had four others!
- One grant, finally done and signed.
- Items my son forgot to take to school delivered on my lunch break.
- One student who went down a wet slide whose parents needed to be reassured it wasn't his fault for fear of him getting into trouble.
- One student who never got off the bus today because she went to the gym instead by mistake and was missing for over an hour. We finally realized she was still in the building, THANK GOODNESS!
- OH, and I had to teach of course!
Ah, done! I am now sitting here folding laundry starting a load of whites and getting ready to do it all over again. Hopefully with fewer people needing my attention tomorrow. One can dream.