My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

On a Roll!

I'm on a roll. FINALLY!

This recovery has been so much more than I expected and humbling as well. It's a good reminder that my house has people in it willing to help when given the opportunity.

We all get so busy within our roles we sometimes forget to change things up and include each other within those roles. It's been a good thing, at least, I can see it that way now. In the worst moments, it was truly frustrating. It's always good to be on the other side of a situation that is tougher than you thought.

To top off a busy couple of weeks my son began driver's training and is likely getting his pink slip tomorrow which means he can start driving us to and from school. My daughter tried out for the school musical yesterday and got a role with a solo! I'd say given the challenges of the past several days we are on the road to bigger and better things.

6 comments:

  1. Glad that things are looking up! Hang in there and keep letting others help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nice to hear you are on the road to bigger and better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing better but go slow and don't push. I tried that after a surgery and it only slowed me down. Take time at the front to really heal and mend. Sending healing energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot Woot! Sounds like things are looking up! And such exciting times, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG? Elliott is in driver's training? Wasn't he eight years old a moment ago!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! There is nothing like an injury to slow you down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!