My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Appreciate the Smiles

This year I don’t see my students in person very often, but I do see them shine in their videos and photo assignments. 
Today was a half day of school so I was able to use some time to catch up on going through Seesaw assignments. I had been saving some pattern book submissions since I knew they would take me longer to go through. I was so glad I saved them.  I was really able to savor their joy. So much happiness and pride came through. I watched them read their multi-page books like pros. 
It still blows my mind I’m teaching kindergarten this year. It’s been a reminder to me how much I appreciate young learners. They give so much joy through the process. It’s lovely to witness. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Betsy! I can relate to this. Last night I was catching up in SeeSaw, feeling a bit guilty for letting posts pile up. I found myself laughing out loud as I listened to kids sharing their writing, appreciating their growth and their joy as beginning writers. Such a perfect way to end the work day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!