My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Swedish Dishcloths

 I love dishtowels. Tea towels, in particular. Not all dishtowels are created equal. Some are nice and decorative. Others are fluffy and patterned. And I swear some are water repellent. I also have some stained beyond recognition of their design but still worth keeping because once in a while, someone spills tea or food coloring, and a towel is all that will do. 

Now, to be clear, I am not an anti-paper towel person. I love paper towels too. A little too much sometimes, depending on the job. For Christmas, my more sent me some Swedish Dishcloths. I had not ever used these before, nor had I even heard of them. They are amazing. Super absorbent, strong, and cute!

My mom got me camping theme towels, but they have several super adorable designs with bright colors. I was starting to think today that I'd really like to get some more. So I began searching a bit. For anyone else out there who wants to limit their paper towel usage and appreciates a good towel, you might want to try them too!

Here's the link.



4 comments:

  1. Yes! I totally understand and appreciate the not-so-small-joy a good dishtowel can bring. And, like you, I have a couple of those "water repellent" towels. I've settled myself on using them to cover rising dough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is is with those water repellent towels?? I love a good dish towel - and now I'm off to the link! :) Your slice made me think of all the dish towels I have - and how sometimes I don't want to use the ones that are my favorite - because I don't want them to get ruined... I don't think this is what the dishtowel hopes for though ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tea towels are adorable! I think I'm going to order some for myself since I don't feel good about how many paper towels we use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dish towels so much that I have too many, BUT, I may need to purchase these! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!