My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Revision Chart

I love charts. It's no secret. My kids know I love charts. They get excited when we are about to make one, well, at least that is what I believe. I believe that they are as psyched as I am when we talk about "important stuff." This week we have continued to talk about revision...which...in kindergarten may look at times a little more like editing. But, I try to stay true to revision and improving the content and ideas of their story.

Here is our chart!

6 comments:

  1. I love charts, too....I like the way you've make visual clues for your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a chart fanatic too. Thanks for sharing this one.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your kindergarteners will like like this chart. The directional arrows add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind if I pin this to my writing chart board. This is a perfect example for my kindergarten teachers to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love charts! I love it even more when students need help & look to a space that no longer even contains the chart, but in their mind's eye it's still there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your chart. It is interesting to think about revising vs. editing in kinder, that literacy foundation and how it will all continue to emerge over time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!