My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Blurring URLs



I have been assigning new slicers to people on the Welcome Wagon for the past few days now and I can say there are a lot of really cool URLs out there. I have read them so many times I have some of them memorized. As I look at lists of names and URLs my mind goes: "yes, no, copy, paste, check, recheck" and on and on. Here are few of them that come to mind as I write my slice today:












These are all new to the slicing world, go give them some comment love! 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your heroic efforts to keep us all connected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me jealous. Thanks for all the work you've done to pull us together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! What a great resource/connection! Thank you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy - I started clicking all your links almost forgetting to leave a little note here! This was a brilliant idea! I feel so overwhelmed when I the hundreds on the TWT site. Which one to click? Is this a new one? What about this? I have my favorites, but I'd like to comment on some new ones too and this was right up my alley! So glad you thought of it and shared just a few! It was so manageable!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.

    I'm so glad you are coordinating the Welcome Wagon.

    Thank you for taking care of this important aspect of the challenge.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful Betsy. I think they actually make a lovely poem. I'll click on the links tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!