My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whistling Through Wednesday

Are you a whistler? I tend to be and I am typically whistling whatever song my husband was singing while getting ready in the morning.....the rest of day.
Occasionally though, I really enjoy the song I am whistling and today's was quite good. It is originally a song by Gotye called Somebody That I Used to Know. It is recently getting some airplay, but my favorite version of the song is actually the cover version by Walking off the Earth. This band is something to be seen and heard. (Yeah, they all are playing on one guitar).
What were you whistling today?


1 comment:

  1. Robin • 4 weeks ago
    That was awesome! I love that they are all playing one guitar! Thanks for sharing.

    Linda Baie • 4 weeks ago
    Wow, how creative is that. I am in awe of people who try to do new kinds of things, & have never seen a group play one guitar! And yes, I whistle a lot. I think the habit comes from a grandfather, & I still remember how excited I was learning to whistle. What I whistle? It just seems random. All of a sudden the song bursts out, I guess, maybe from the radio earlier or a favorite tune? Thanks for a neat post, Betsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!