My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 30 of 31 #SOL16

Dreaming of
a stream
in between my toes

Thinking of
a sun
shining down in rows

Wishing for
a day
slower I suppose

Hoping it
will stay
warming breezes blow


I am growing more and more impatient for sunny weather that is consistent. I try not to complain about the weather too much. However, lately, I notice a distinct difference in how I feel when I walk outside and the sun is shining as opposed to dark gray clouds with a side of sprinkles. Here's to dreaming, thinking, wishing, and hoping for warmer days ahead.




4 comments:

  1. I hear you! Bring on the warm weather and sunshine! And...while we are at it, how about no more rain during recess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for a sequence of sunshiny days for you. If not...come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring break around the corner but not spring! Come on spring get here and fast! I think I am fading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring break around the corner but not spring! Come on spring get here and fast! I think I am fading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!