My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Baby Love

A beautiful day to celebrate.

My daughter and I went to a baby shower today. The sun was shining, and there were many smiles. The location was the same as the lucky parents-to-be wedding day. It’s a beautiful place. 








And of course, what’s a baby shower without games? We played: baby gift bingo, measure the belly, how many goldfish in the fishbowl, and baby supply total. Some of these were new to me, and I really enjoyed them. 
The food was delicious and felt like spring! Salads, croissants, cheese, and crackers made for a light and tasty meal. 



Each of us wrote a little tidbit of advice for the mom to be. Above are our "things to remember."




Then the day ended with a car drive home that knocked out this little cherub of mine. It's been a busy weekend but lots to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Showers can be so much fun. At my niece’s we made play dough babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, family day! I loved my showers so much- wedding and baby. They were such a happy time. I love your advice about blowing bubbles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!