My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 12, 2018

Hungry?

I read the other day that someone was in a dinner rut. I realized we are in a bit of rut here as well and it prompted me to click on the Taste of Home Most Shared Recipes link, and the Twelve Tomatoes website to try and get some inspiration. I printed so many recipes. I think I was hungry at the time and it's actually very unlikely that I'm going to deviate much from my current situation. It's sort of like going to the grocery store without a list when you are hungry. Many things can end up in your cart if you are not careful. For me, it would be chex mix, mixed nuts, or sweet and salty mix snacks. 
What do you throw in the cart when you're hungry?

4 comments:

  1. I am like you- salt and oil rather than sweet. Barbecue potato chips and bread- good crunchy crust sourdough french bread...okay now I am hungry

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm at the store and we are hungry, I'm not leaving without chips and dip. Also cheese and salty turkey sausage. Also drink choices, I love soda. I know it is horrible for you, just keeping it honest. I love this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me hungry! I'm going to go with pizza, cheeseburger, fries. Also ice cream. Also chocolate in any form. I love reading about food! Thanks for the appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I am hungry I throw a little bit if everything in my cart. The one thing I have to fight the urge for... 🍩 doughnuts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!