My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Otherwise Never Told

I've been bouncing around this evening reading different slicers reflect on their month of writing. It is always wonderful to read how the challenge positively impacts so many people. The March SOLSC was certainly a life changer for me, and I'm always so happy to hear that it is an experience that replicates for so many others. 
There is something magical about writing every day. On those days when it seems difficult, finding an image or moment to write about always surprises me. They become words I never would have written. A story I'd never have told, yet I've told it. I think that is what I enjoy the most, writing and collecting stories and ideas I never would have otherwise. Writing every day and having the routine of collecting creates a treasure of ideas and is such a reward. 
Thanks again to this wonderful community who has fueled me for so many years and never disappoints. 


3 comments:

  1. Your thought resonates with me. The March nudged to write stories otherwise not told. Magic is a good word to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing every day is magical. And I love capturing stories I would so easily forget with time. What a journey March is every year! Congrats! And thanks for all that you do to support the TWT community! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the collection of treasures. It really does help to notice things that would otherwise never be told. Thanks to you, the team and the Welcome Wagon for ALL of your energy and time in supporting all of this writing, reading, and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!