My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Night Sky Fantasia


I am trying to get myself outside at least a little bit every day. Other than walking to and from my car, I didn't get enough outdoor air today. I decided this evening I would at least stroll down the driveway. I started out the door wearing my robe and slippers, it was dark, so I wasn't too worried. The air hit me with a crispness that felt delicious—an apple in fall kind of delicious, but crisp like winter. I lingered there for a moment. Looking up, I discovered it was a cloudless night. We have great sky views above us, so I decided to watch for a bit. 

As I came to understand this was a slice-worthy moment, I wondered how I might be able to capture the images. I knew it wouldn't photograph well, and then it hit me, Star Walk 2! One of my favorite apps that I often forget I have. 

So, here is a fantasia-fied version of what I was enjoying this evening. I like to call it that because it feels like the stars and constellations splash right out of the sky. Maybe it will bring you a moment of peace the way it did for me. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a stunning video! And what an impressive app that is, so glad you can appreciate your amazing night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of trips to the planetarium. Magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!