My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 22, 2021

Outside Chair

Tonight it was so sunny I pulled my infinity chair out from the garage. 

I had been sitting on the back step letting the sun settle onto my skin. My face was so warmed by it I started to think some stress was melting away. It was time for the chair. 

Dragging it out, I got it to the back patio. Success! A little wipe, and it was ready for me to sink right in. I sat down, reclined my feet up, and just let that sun do its job. For a moment, I felt really relaxed, warmed, and grateful for a quiet moment to just be in the sun. I am truly looking forward to more days like this in my near future. 



1 comment:

  1. I love this phrase, "letting the sun settle onto my skin." I can picture myself looking up toward the sun, closing my eyes, and feeling the warmth. I do think the stress melts off at that point. You've got me looking forward to the warmer days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!