My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Searching for Snowdrops: Take Two 🎬

in mid-conversation

"Someone said they saw some the other day, so you better get out there."

It's been almost a week since I went on a search. Today had been a busy day, but I finally got around to grabbing my phone and heading out to the backyard. Poor Cassie ran out and grabbed a ball, hoping, looking, waiting to see if we were going to play. 

"You're going to be disappointed. Maybe later, Cassafrass."

Heading through the back gate, the crunch of the leaves broke the silence of the evening air. The sun in a perfect position cascading its rays through the groggy trees. It is a beautiful evening here, and I was able to enjoy all of its presents. 


One of the many, many photos I snapped. 

Shawn getting some snaps with his camera. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!