My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 16, 2024

First Robin: Day 16

My youngest and I went on a quick trip to have dinner with my parents tonight. There were French fries, iced tea, and dessert. 
We talked about school, summer plans, and an upcoming art festival as we headed home. We chatted and laughed, passing the time. 
Something caught my eye just as we turned down the street to enter our neighborhood. 
I quickly pulled to the side, peering over the car's passenger side to see if my suspicions were confirmed. 
"It's my first Robin!" 
"Oh my gosh mom"
"Can you see it? Can you get a photo? Wait, I'll do it." 
"MOM!"
I took multiple photos. Many are too blurry to use. However, a couple got the bird's good side. Now Arie knows firsthand my reaction to seeing my first robin of spring. Few people have witnessed the enthusiasm. 






1 comment:

  1. Betsy, I can understand the excitement of a first robin. I asked my husband to stop the car at the entrance to our gated community when the moon started to get fuller as it peeked from behind the trees. I think there is something about small moment noticing that make us more aware of life .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!