My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Last Day: Day 31

It's the last day to slice for March and my last day of spring break. One of my slices early on in my break was a list of things I hoped to accomplish. I looked back at the list today and was disappointed that I had only done about half the things I expected. However, I did many things that should have been added to the list. That's the upside. 

As usual, a break never feels like a long enough time to do everything I want to do. I hope to keep chipping away at the list and enjoy the photos I hung on the wall, the organized closet, and the meal-prepping. Tomorrow, I will get caught up on lesson planning and clean a cabinet. What I really hope to do this week and every week in April is walk more. Whether it's outside or on my walking pad, I need to make it a priority during this stressful part of the school year. 

Thanks to all the slicers who participated this month. You make the month truly special for so many people with your commitment and encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!