My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 9, 2024

PT from Home: Day 9

I recently finished a round of physical therapy for a shoulder injury. My "at home" exercises were minimal, but we came up with a few more in my last two visits to beef up my ability to strengthen while I await an MRI. I have a couple of stretchy bands, but I wanted to set up a space for myself to work specifically on my shoulder strength. So, I dusted off the old Total Gym we bought about five years ago and made a small area for myself. 

It was a productive day, cleaning up this corner in preparation for some shoulder and back strengthening. I'm hoping I can use this space every day!




2 comments:

  1. Yikes. Sorry to hear about your should but love that you are being proactive to speed up recovery! Enjoy your cubby spot for exercising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with strengthening your shoulder! I had rotator cuff surgery two summers ago, and I would have liked a designated corner at home to do my exercises.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!