My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 11, 2024

Salad-Palooza: Day 11

I am a mostly plant-based eater. One way I care for myself is by making wonderful, full-of-flavor food that is mostly for just me. Over the weekend, I had three salads I really wanted to make. My FYP (for you page) has been full of great dinner-worthy salads. I couldn't decide on just one, so I prepped as much as possible over the weekend, hoping to pull it all off by Monday. 

After a long day, I threw in the sweet potato and carrot mixture I'd seasoned up yesterday. Then, I worked on shredding a bunch of brussel sprouts and some red cabbage. Gotta love my food processor, the true MVP. I already had some dressing mixed up; yummy tahini, date, and orange juice blend of ingredients. I also already had the grains and lentils ready, so it would all come together quickly. 

In no particular order:

Cumin Roasted Carrot and Brussel Sprout Salad

Parsley Chickpea Veggie Salad

Southwest Bean and Quinoa Salad

This was dinner and will be my lunch all week long. The bean salad is fantastic with chips. The brussel sprout salad would be amazing in a wrap. The parsley chickpea salad is just so fresh and full of texture; it's a winner. I love eating a plate of salad with a variety of flavors. Each one was so unique and filling. 

Recipes are linked in the captions for each photo. I'm not 100% sure the links will work, but I thought it was worth a shot. 


2 comments:

Thanks for the comment love!