My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Sister Visit: Day 26

I've been working through my list of things to accomplish over spring break. So far, I am making good headway. Today, I went to visit my sister.

My sister just had a procedure done yesterday and was going to be recovering at home. It seemed like a perfect day to visit and take some goodies. I got some cooling eye gel patches, hand lotion, cocoa-covered almonds, and dry shampoo. I love a tiny gift bag, and everything fit perfectly inside. My sister was appreciative and even shared the almonds with me while we sat and watched a movie. It was nice to just sit and relax together. It seems like we often see each other with lots of other family around and rarely just each other. I hope we can do it more often. 



1 comment:

  1. I miss reading your sister's writing! Tell her hello and wish her a speedy recovery from me, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!