My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Slice-peration: Day 12

Today was a day not to even be discussed; just let go and move on. 

I knew I would need to replenish myself in some way. 
Dinner helped. 
A walk in the woods helped more. 

I gathered *slice-peration while I walked, dodging the uneven ground riddled with leaves, sticks, and moss. I saw many signs of spring. I heard the wind, birds, dogs in the distance and trees creaking as they talked to the sky. It was cool but warm at the same time—a perfect moment for a healing walk and many of my favorite things. 

Afterward, I felt my shoulders sitting lower and my breathing flowing easier. I'm always grateful for the peace I get when I'm outside. 

*Taking photos for potential slices later this month when I need some inspiration. 


5 comments:

  1. I felt the same way today, and I made sure I got out for a walk. It definitely helped me move on from the day. I need to get back onto my wooded trail. It is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding us that sometimes it just take a moment in nature to help us put things in perspective. I hope you got a lot of great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the word slice-peration and am glad that your walk and dinner helped. I can feel the tension ease as the post day things happen in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the walked helped. There are days like that. We all need walks in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slice-peration, love that! A walk always helps and nature helps more. ...cool but warm at the same time... Loved walking with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!