My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Friday, March 22, 2024

Snow: Day 22

Just a few days ago, Tuesday to be exact, I was writing a post about Michigan weather. The past few days have been cold, but we've seen the sun on occasion—nothing totally out of the ordinary. 

Last night, my husband mentioned snow in the forecast, but we weren't under an advisory. Arie (the youngest) and I were already on spring break as of 2:31 p.m. earlier in the day. Shawn, also a teacher, had to work on Friday. We were all secretly hoping he'd get some wild snow day. But 5:30 a.m. came; I still woke up, took the pups out, and saw no sign of snow. I went back to bed. Shawn left for school, and I got up around 8:00 a.m.

As I walked to the living room, I looked out the window to find this:

Quite a change. 

Again, I wonder if people outside of Michigan talk about the ridiculous unpredictability of Michigan weather as much as we all do. 

A side note:

The puppies were thrilled to have one more hoorah with the white stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!