My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 4, 2019

Cold Days Continue

It's March 4th and cold. Oh so cold.

This is nothing new of course, I've lived in Michigan my entire life. Cold is expected. Snow is inevitable. That doesn't change the fact that when March hits I want things to change.

For instance, this morning all I wanted to do was wear flats. I love my boots. I have boots I can wear from the snowy parking lot and then all day long. I'm just tired of them. I wanted to wear shoes. As I looked out the window I saw snow was already coming down and the bitterness in the air was already visibly uncomfortable. So, instead, I packed my shoes in my school bag and put on some warm fluffy faux fur boots to wear in the car.


I can't wait for warmer weather, but I will. Those first days that hit sixty degrees are so super special. Coats hang in closets and sandals emerge. It's something to look forward to!

4 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for flats and sandals and flip-flops. I'm tired of washing, drying, and mating socks!! I'm hopeful in my anticipation for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling a little warn down myself with the cold temperatures - not as much snow here. Passed on walking this morning with the dogs -9. Spring will come - keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I agree... and I have those days where I just really really really want to wear shoes. Regular shoes! I am hoping that those warmer days are right around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not me! I'm perfectly happy if it just stays winter and keeps on snowing until June! I do love new shoes and clothes though : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!