My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Friday, March 29, 2019

Feeling Springy

I was feeling hungry for a California Roll but didn't really want to make my own at home. Shawn suggested we head to Horrock's. I hadn't been there is a few months even though I love their produce and specialty items.
While we were there, we walked around a bit. I was particularly drawn to the fresh flowers and garden displays. All the tulips and spring blooms along with the gerbera daisies were just bursting with juicy colors.



I know it's been "officially" spring for nine days now, but it's really starting to feel like it! Sunshine, bright blue skies, and beautiful flowers in one of my favorite stores. 

*Shawn just told me he thinks they are calling for snow this weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. I love how you described the gorgeous pictures you posted: "bursting with juicy colors". I love every sign of spring this time of year, as well...the beginning of each season is so much fun! And...I hope you don't get the snow!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are beautiful! The floral section is always my favorite in the smaller markets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOO,snow?! Isn't it amazing how flowers can perk up any mood? I always spend a minute or two admiring the floral displays when I go grocery shopping. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!