My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Nature Walk

The sun is out and we've had some melting here over the past couple of days which makes me hopeful there might be some snowdrops covering the ground in our backyard. Take a look at my nature walk!


I still put on my snow boots in case I ran into soft spots or mud. Shawn came along too, and we decided to take a look at what was left after winter.


One of our old fruit trees that was barely hanging on took a final rest.

 
We saw deer tracks in the last sprawls of snow.


Moss found mounds to grow over like little fairy mountains.


The sky and light were bright and beautiful.

But sadly, I found no snowdrops. I'm either too late or too early.





3 comments:

  1. What a nature walk you took! Hard to believe you don’t have any snow covering the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The signs of spring are there! I can see them through your eyes and get just as excited as you probably were being out in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the photo essay framing of this, a fun challenge and way to present your slice for today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!