My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Today I...

Today I...

Video chatted with a student
Got out my trumpet and played for a solid ten minutes
Went outside in above 50 degree weather
Watched the rain from my kitchen
Cleaned the dust off the top of my desk shelves
Folded a load of towels
Made spaghetti sauce
Read some blogs
Decided not to watch any news programs
Looked at Petfinder.com
Wrote three online lessons for student bloggers
Listened to my Governor address the state
Wrote two letters to students
Sat in my recliner
Thought about what to say today
Slice number 26.


2 comments:

  1. Very productive day and what fun to get out an instrument and play. Do you play often or was this an "I haven't done this in a very long time" thing? I used to play the flute and would love to have another one to play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!