My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Monday, March 16, 2020

They've Arrived!

"Hey mom, look."

I looked at my son and noticed he was holding his phone out for me to look at a picture he had taken. He had been in the back yard hosing off his mountain bike that he's hoping to take out later this week.

"What is it," I said squinting.
Then I realized what he was showing me. It was a bit of a blurry picture of fuzzy greens and whites.
"Are those snowdrops?"

"Yeah, there's a whole bunch out back now."

I grabbed my phone, coat, and headed out the back door into the damp and clammy air. It was not a beautiful day today bu tit was made more beautiful by these little lovelies I've been waiting to see all year! 







8 comments:

  1. Oh. This makes me happy. Here in NE Iowa, we're not quite ready for blooming flowers (at least I haven't seen any!), so I love seeing them bloom elsewhere. This is just the happy post I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not even close to that yet! Terje wrote aobut snowdrops today too. It must a snowdrop kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! How exciting. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Another small moment to celebrate and feel gratitude for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had some of those right now. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sign that life goes on and new seasons are ahead of us. I like how your son shared this moment with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful in a world of disruption!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another post about flowers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!