My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Air Fryer Favorites: SOLSC 19 of 31


Well, we finally did it. We bought an air fryer. I've been wanting but avoiding buying one for nearly two years now. I'm not even sure why! I think it was because it felt very unnecessary. Which, would be true. 
It was a splurge, for sure. It also takes up quite a footprint on the counter. All that said, it makes darn good tater tots.
So far, the items I've made with great success are:
  • toast
  • egg rolls
  • breaded fish fillets
  • tater tots
  • sandwiches
  • roasted corn
All of which have come out delicious. 
Some things I'm hoping to try are:
  • fried pickles
  • fried cauliflower
  • fried mushrooms
  • roasted root veggies
  • roasted chick-peas
  • brussel sprouts
  • corn or lentil fritters...
and I could go on and on. 
It has definitely put a little pep in my cooking step, which I always appreciate. It also encouraged me to do some needed kitchen re-arranging, and I love the changes. So, here's to air frying my way through the week! Deliciously. 
 





6 comments:

  1. Wow. I really do need to learn more about these fryers. I keep thinking how bad fried food is for you, but it really is the oil that's bad. Happy frying and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been toying with the idea for two years too. Still haven't made up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mine - leftovers, roasted anything, panko crusted anything -- I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my air fryer! Potatoes are really good in it. Chicken sausage too! So many possibilities! Happy Cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bought one at Christmas time. I use it pretty regularly. It definitely makes amazing tater tots. It is also good for popcorn shrimp, onion rings and fried cauliflower. It's so easy to clean up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mine, mostly for warming up leftovers that usually get tossed because they taste crappy in the microwave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!