My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Thursday, March 17, 2022

My Robin: SOLSC 17 of 31

Cassie and I went for a walk on one of the recent nice days we have had here in Michigan. It was my first no-coat-day with the temps reading a balmy 45 Fahrenheit. I had a sweatshirt on settle down. 
The air was so crisp and clean. It was dreamy. Cassie was a bit hyped, which made walking challenging. 
As we took our final loop, I was distracted by something in the periphery. Two birds flying the way they do. UP, DowN, Up, DowN. Like they were waving to me just before landing on the sleeping grass. I looked. They were robins. One stayed on the still flattened brown ground so I could snap a photo. Again, Cassie made this difficult. But, I think you can see it!
Can you?




I'll help a little. Now, do you see?
Okay, I'll zoom in.


See it now?

Yep, that little blur is what put a bright clear smile on my face. I love seeing robins this time of year. 






3 comments:

  1. I should have scrolled down ... I spent way too long trying to find it on the first picture -even when to get my reading glasses. Now I am laughing and seeing it so this also put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you saw your first robin! So exciting! I also walked for the first time in months without a coat on! It felt amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I did the exact same thing as Clare. Zoomed in on my computer and everything. 45ยบ! It's basically summer in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!