My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

What Story Do You See: SOLSC 8 of 31

Here you see my two-year-old pandemic puppy, Cassie. She's in both the top and bottom sections of this collage photo. She's the one we said we'd do so well training. The one we love intensely, even though puppies do what puppies do. 

So, my question for you is:

What story do you see here?





Feeling like I need to reveal a bit more information. 
As I was busy in the kitchen, I heard," Cass..." 
My son says her name in a low and long way with a slight intonation shift upward when she's done something she shouldn't do. 
I responded, "What did she do?"
As I turned around, there she was with something in her mouth. (Yes, I grabbed my camera before getting it from her).


I couldn't immediately tell what it was. My son, however, was gesturing toward the living room. 


The thing I find funny is she decided to jump on the couch directly next to a chew toy of hers and proceeded to destroy something else. Mmmmhmmmm.


And since puppies do what puppies do, we had to put her in puppy jail while it got cleaned up. Wouldn't want her knowing we actually clean up after her since she refuses to clean up after herself. 
Dogs.
Gosh, I love her. 






7 comments:

  1. The pictures added so much to your post, and I could hear your son say Cass. Animals are the best, esp. the young ones filled with innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the added images! I think your puppy and my puppy would be the best of friends! She LOVES toilet paper, too! I especially love the photo with the TOY beside the chewed up tp. It's always a real treat when your chasing her through the house trying to pry toilet paper out of her mouth! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why this comment didn't post with my name: Kristasjots :-)

      Delete
  3. Ah, I see a puppy learning and exploring! She’s adorable. We had a huge vet bill once after one of our dogs ate a panty liner. 🤷‍♀️ As you say, “puppies do what puppies do.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. That three-picture story is magic. It has me brimming with ideas for comparable triptychs as writing sparks or, for a more elaborate challenge, directing students to capture their own photo-trio stories in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious and what a face, so adorable and looking a little defiant in her puppy jail, but so hard not to find them cute even when they are mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this slice! And Cassie is so cute ... even (maybe especially?) doing what puppies do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!