My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Making Plans: SOLSC 27 of 31

We started our day with a little family Zoom to do a mini celebration. Tomorrow, Arie will be 15! I sure do appreciate technology for this purpose. It gives us the chance to celebrate a little bit and connect even when we can't all be together, no matter the reason.


Then the major planning had to get taken care of. Shopping for the dessert and birthday meal celebration. Arie had requested a turtle cheesecake and a crab boil. So I got to work on my list. 
  • sausage
  • corn
  • onions
  • crab legs
  • seasoning
  • lemons
  • potatoes
  • butter 
  • garlic
  • dessert



Sometimes an almost 15-year-old gets lucky and all the things desired are acquired. I think I'm ready to celebrate my youngest tomorrow. What is your favorite birthday meal?




1 comment:

  1. That turtle cheesecake looks amazing, Betsy. I totally agree about birthday choices. We do the same. I also wrote about birthdays for the March 27th slice, but mine was about my husband's big birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!