My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spring Reveals: SOLSC 20 of 31

 Ah, spring is official, and the day matched it perfectly. There have been some years here in Michigan where we might have had drizzle, snow, or ice on the twentieth of March. But not today. I was outside for a good portion of the day. It felt WONDERFUL! 

What did spring reveal?

BALLS! And lots of them. Cassie was so happy. 

Also, spring revealed a season's worth of Cassie's...you know. I was able to tackle about one-quarter of the backyard today. I'll take on another quarter tomorrow.

Then, there is the star of the show! The snowdrops! I write a slice about the snowdrops every year because they are, for me, the official sign that spring is here and warmer days are ahead. 

Cassie saw me off on my adventure into the depths of the backyard beyond her area. 

These are some of my favorite shots. 







I hope you had some beauty revealed on this first day of spring!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!