My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 12, 2023

12 Times: 12 of 31

I have sat down at my computer for twelve years in a row to write a post for the March SOLSC. It's sometimes been a different computer. It hasn't always been the same place. Looking back, it hasn't always been the same blog space. Several things remain the same. The accomplishment I feel after writing even a simple slice-of-life post feels good. Taking the time to stop, think, put words down, post, and read makes my brain feel full. Slicing has helped me process difficult times, reminisce, and notice the simplest of things. 

Spring is my favorite season, and I love that the first day of spring falls in the month of slicing. Each day is an invitation to learn, write, and reflect. While the season changes outside my window, I change for the better. Birds sing, and buds burst, all things I look forward to. Fresh changes and fresh air are everywhere in March. I hope you find the same fresh and reflective versions of yourself as you write each day. 

Here's to twelve times strong and going!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your 12 days...finding Spring and 'finding the same fresh and reflective versions of yourself as you write each day. ' I actually thought of your writing about each day's number, because today is the 12th and we came home with 12 fish. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!