My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Friday, March 10, 2023

Ten Ingredients: 10 of 31


It was a SNOW DAY today. Always a wonderful surprise, even if I was expecting it. It allowed me to catch up on some work I had, and I started meal planning for next week. I make a couple of soups on the weekend and usually some salads too. These act as sides during the week or lunches for me. 
I was looking for inspiration and came across a video of meal prep ideas for plant-based eating. It had three meal ideas with only ten ingredients. 
  1. lemons
  2. kale
  3. basil
  4. nutritional yeast
  5. garbanzo beans
  6. cashews
  7. garlic
  8. pasta
  9. sweet potatoes
  10. wraps or tortillas
I have some of these ingredients on hand already. Sunday will be my prep day, cleaning the kale, baking the sweet potatoes, making cashew cream, cashew "parmesan," and basil kale pesto. The three meals are stuffed sweet potatoes, a pasta salad, and sandwich wraps. I cannot wait to try these new recipes. 

If you are curious and would like to see the video, here's the link

3 comments:

  1. Having some prepared dishes to make a meal or a grab-and-go opportunity just a little more seamless? Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great ingredient list. Enjoy your meals this week! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list of ingredients sounds delicious, so I will follow the link and see what delicious meals these will make. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!