My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

14 Shows Up: 14 of 31

My son had a busy evening tonight. In all his running around, I kept thinking of a date around the corner. A date I heard him repeat three times today when we went to a doctor's appointment. 

"Date of birth?"
"May 14"
"Date of birth?"
"May 14"
"Date of birth?"
"May 14"

I tried to push him to lead the way at his appointment today. He did a great job, looking at me frequently but advocating for himself as I hoped. 
I was proud to watch him navigate a busy day. A job interview that went as well as it could! He got the job and starts Monday. Later tonight, he was heading to help with the elementary school play production to run mics and sound. The last activity of the night was setting up his telescope to image the night sky. He enjoys astrophotography and aims to enter an art competition in April. He'll be outside late tonight, and we'll let him. He's growing up and figuring life out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!