My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Thursday, March 23, 2023

23 and day 1: 23 of 31

March 23, 2023, will always be the first day of my son’s first job. 
We spent time this afternoon going through all his paperwork. 

He was both excited and nervous. He’s starting out at a local burger joint. You might have one in your town. It’s called McDonald’s. Heard of it? 
When I was 18, I got my first job at my local McDonald’s. It was a good first job. You learn many skills in a position where serving the public is the goal. 
New endeavors for this kid! He got home around 7pm and said orientation was fun! Primarily videos and policies, but he was still excited to start training. 
What was your first job? 


1 comment:

  1. My first job, besides babysitting, was working at a bookstore! I LOVED it because we could check out brand new hard covers like it was a library! My son just started his second job--working at Walmart. Hope your son enjoys his job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!