My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Friday, March 24, 2023

24 Comments: 24 of 31

This past week has been busy and stressful. I've been doing the bare minimum regarding the challenge and told myself that my idea for 24 would be to comment on 24 posts today. It is my first day of spring break, and I am ready. I also knew I would have the time and mental space to read more today.  

As I traveled through posts today, I read about spring break plans, signs of spring, and color invitations. Teachers shared fun classroom moments or connections they had with students and colleagues. I was finding myself making lists of things I wanted to do during my spring break, like reading, visiting the bookstore, and taking lots of walks. I also want to do some more poem slices now that we are in the twenties of the challenge. I noticed several poems today as I read. 

Now that I met my goal of 24 comments, I might surpass it. Why not! 



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE goal of commenting and the intensity of this post. I have a personal daily goal or 10-12 comments...you are 10...hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--24 comments! That is an impressive goal, and an impressive accomplishment! It sounds like a fun way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is an impressive goal, 24 on 24th, sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love this idea for a post! I try to do 10-12 a day as well, but most week days I'm only managing 3, which means weekends are wild catchups of dozens of comments! I should make a list of what I want to do over spring break too. Visiting the bookstore and going for lots of walk top my list too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!