My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Seven Toppings: 7 of 31

It's Taco Tuesday! Who wants toppings and condiments? I know I do! 

I love a good taco. I make a variety of meat fillings for my family each week. But, for myself, I usually stick with a lentil-mushroom mixture seasoned with spices. The real stars of the show on a taco night are the toppings. I never dare disappoint.

We have saucier toppings like salsa and taco sauce. Then the creamy and cheesy toppings (non-dairy
for me). Last, I love a crunchy veggie topping. Diced tomato is a stand-alone. Then I mixed iceberg, cilantro, and white onion. 

Sometimes I'll do shaved cabbage, carrot, and onion for something different. It gives a yummy freshness to the other ingredients. 

Who else is eating tacos tonight?




2 comments:

  1. We are not eating tacos tonight but you have inspired me. What you describe here actually sounds healthy, satisfying, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy. I love when we have tacos. It just makes for a fun dinner with so many delicious tastes. The toppings truly are the stars, as you say. Hoping for that taco dinner very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!