My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

27 Missed: 27 of 31

Yesterday was busy. My fifteen-year-old was a day from being sixteen and big plans were made. I heard more than a dozen times, “This is the best day ever.” 

Yesterday was busy. My seventeen year old was starting his first official day on the grill at McDonald’s. He was excited and nervous. It went so well. He came home feeling great. He said, “Once I got there I was never anxious. Everything went fine the whole time.” 

Yesterday was busy. For the first time, I missed a day writing in March. It was 12:05 when I realized it and it was okay. I was bummed, but nothing bad happened and I’m writing day 27 now. Before going to bed, I thought, I’ll get to that later. 

Yesterday was busy. A good kind of busy. If I was going to miss a day after this many years, I’m thankful it was because I was happy and celebrating. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!