My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 19, 2023

19-A Bust: 19 of 31


I had plans for number 19 today. I was going to find 19 signs of spring while on a nice walk. I really thought I'd be able to, but It was a bit of a bust. 

Right before I started outside to begin documenting, I realized I had not gone for my annual outing in search of snowdrops. I write about the snowdrops every March. Small white flowers peek out of the ground each early spring. They grow in bunches and sprawl over an area. When they appear, snow has typically just melted or might even still be around. 

I took several pictures on my way to the snowdrops. Hoping I was still in time. See, we have had several thaws already and multiple sunny days too. I wondered if the window of snowdrops had passed. 

It did. 

I took a picture of one that I saw. There were only a few still hanging on in the cold. I was disappointed to not see them in full bloom, but it was still a fun little walk through some signs of spring. Here are six signs I saw today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love!