My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Five Day Forecast: 5 of 31

As I sit down mid-morning, I'm getting ready to plan for the work week. Five days ahead and thinking of my to-do list and all the things that may interrupt the plans. 

I start with the forecast. I'm seeing mild temps for all five days, so we won't encounter any snow days. We might even get some extra sunshine! Yay for Vitamin D! 

Seriously, the break into sunshine after months of gray is uplifting for this Michigan girl. Every Michigander has low Vitamin D by default just because we live here. And even though I know this and am always deficient, it is a supplement I struggle to take consistently. So when I see partly sunny days are ahead, with temps in the 40-degree range, I welcome it!

Here's to planning a whole week of school and getting extra warmth on my skin!



6 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Even with 40 degrees and sun, I'm a happy camper as well! Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the time change and longer days. There's something wonderful about the sun shining down on me when I'm outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of Chicago for the weekend, and the extra sun has been glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you... I'm a girl that loves sunshine too. We have 4 cloudy days ahead of us with lows still in the 30s. Relish in your sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful 60 degree day in Northern Virginia, so I have enjoyed feeling the sun while walking my dog! Looking ahead, we will have some colder weather this week, in the 40s. Funnily enough, that is the temperature we should have had in February, but it was an unseasonably warm month. Alas, maybe the colder temps won't be so bad since we have a full week of school ahead! I might as well be warm and indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny days are the best! I feel like I will be able to work outside soon. For now I try to get my D through a sunny window. I think I need to take a folding chair to school because we're going to have a sunny week and I would love to work outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!