My Other Blogs:

Other Corners to Find Me:

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Googling 15: 15 of 31


When Taylor Swift was in her early years of discovery and stardom, I remember seeing her perform on a stage for one of the big music awards shows. I didn't think a lot of it. She was a young talented singer. 

As my kids have grown older, their music tastes have evolved in many directions. Arie, our youngest (soon to be 16), started listening to Taylor last year. I'd say Arie is definitely a *Swifty at this point. Among other music choices, Arie loves to blast and belt along with songs while in the shower. It's always a treat, as long as you don't plan on listening to anything else. 

Taylor Swift's music has changed so much over the years, and you might be wondering, how does this relate to the number fifteen? Well, a few things happened today, both good and bad. 

School today has some high highs and some low lows. It was a stressful one. I was glad to end the day and get home for a bit. 

On one of my three trips back and forth to school today, I saw not one but two robins! I was elated-my son was a witness to my enthusiasm. 

None of the day's events led to fifteen in any way thought. So, I thought, what happens if I Google "Fifteen?" Well, I'll tell you. You get inundated with Taylor Swift images, songs, videos, articles, and all things Swift! 

Thanks for writing a song titled "Fifteen," Taylor.

*A Swifty is a Taylor Swift fan. 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading other people's fan appreciation. It helps me put mine in perspective. I feel somewhat skeptical of my ability to balance my life when giving in to the magic of fanhood. March is a tough month. We all need some good lyrics put to a soul replenishing melody from time to time or every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome how this tied in to the number 15!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love!